Sales Road Maps Online Limited®
SRMOL are the controllers of personal data for the purposes of the applicable privacy laws in the United Kingdom. This means in relation to the personal information You provide to us, We will determine why and how it is used. Our registered office address is 64 Southwark Bridge Road London SE1 0AS United Kingdom.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
When You use Our website or during the course of providing services to You We may collect your personal data as necessary and in order to provide You with Our services.
“Personal Data” is any information that either alone or in combination with other information can directly or indirectly identify You.
Ways we collect personal data
When You register for access to Free (SRMO Library and SRMO 360°) and Paid-For services (“SRMO Compliance Tool”) on the Sales Road Maps Online® website or otherwise authorise us to use Your contact details or other information on Our website, You will provide personal data to Us, which may include your name, job title, email address, telephone number and company details as well as other information.
You may also submit personal data by using the "Contact Us" forms in Our online registration forms. We will use this information to respond to Your request or deal with Your query.
You may choose not to provide Us with Your personal data. However, this may mean that We cannot provide You with the requested services.
In some circumstances, We may also collect non-personally identifiable information which We use to analyse site usage and optimise performance.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We will only process Your personal data and necessary and where:
- You have given Your consent to such processing (which You may withdraw at any time);
- the processing is necessary to fulfil a contract We have with You;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with Our legal obligations; and/or
- the processing is necessary for Our legitimate commercial interests or those of any third-party recipients that receive Your personal data.
By "processing", We mean the collection, recording, storage, use, disclosure and any other form of operations or dealings with Your personal data.
We may use personal data about You to:
- provide You with updates about Our services and new functionality on the website;
- send You information about new products and services which are available only to registered users and We think You would be interested and where You have not opted out of receiving this information;
- respond to an enquiry or request submitted by You (including contacting You to request additional information to process Your enquiry or request);
- monitor website visitor traffic patterns and website usage;
- comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules and requests of regulatory and/or other governmental agencies;
- enforce Our Terms & Conditions of Use;
- protect the rights, property and/or safety of the website.
We do not sell or rent Your personal data to third parties.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected unless We have a legal or regulatory obligation to keep the personal data for a longer period.
WHERE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS STORED & DATA SECURITY
We are a UK company and all Your personal data is processed and stored on Servers in the United Kingdom. We do not transfer personal data outside of the United Kingdom.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures to help protect Your personal data against loss and to safeguard against access by unauthorised persons. Among other security measures, Our servers are protected by high quality, industry standard Anti-Virus software, robust firewalls, data encryption tools and are continuously backed up. We regularly monitor Our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personal data that is collected via this website. If any of the information that You have provided to Us changes, for example if You change Your email address, please let us know by updating Your SRMO website log-in (registration) profile or contacting us at email@example.com
You may opt out of receiving communications from Us at any time by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to
- reasonably access the personal data that We hold about You and
- review, correct and delete such personal data. Under certain circumstances, You may request that We provide personal data to You in a format which can be transferred for use by an alternative service provider. To help protect Your privacy, We take reasonable steps to verify Your identity before granting access to Your personal data.
You also have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of Your personal data at any time.
If You would like to exercise any of Your rights in relation to our processing of Your personal data, please contact Us at the details below.
SRMO may reference or provide links to third-party websites in “SRMO 360°” third-party services directory listing section of the Site. We are not responsible for the third-party websites, and You should review the privacy policies posted on such Sites. Please be aware that SRMOL does not control, nor are We responsible for, the privacy policies or information practices of third parties or their websites.
Cookies are small strings of text that are sent by the website to Your browser and then stored by Your browser on Your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a User’s device.
The cookies which the Sales Road Maps Online® system uses are called “Session Cookies”, which can also be referred to as “Transient Cookies”, defined as a cookie that is erased when the User closes their Web browser. The Session Cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the Web browser is closed. Session Cookies do not collect information from the User’s computer.
The Web browsers of most computers, smartphones and other Web-enabled devices are typically set up to (automatically) accept Cookies, but it is possible for You to change Your browser setup so that it does not accept Cookies. However, please remember that Cookies are often used to enable and improve certain functions on Our website and rejecting Cookies may prevent You from taking advantage of certain portions of the website. If You wish to amend Your Cookie preferences for this website or any other websites, You can do this through Your Web browser settings. Your Web browser’s “help function” will tell You how to do this.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Sales Road Maps Online Limited ® (UK)
64 Southwark Bridge Road
London SE1 0AS
Effective: 22 June 2018 as updated periodically
If You wish to make a complaint about how We have handled Your personal data, please contact Us at the details above and We will investigate the matter. If You are not satisfied with Our response or believe We are not processing Your personal data in accordance with the law, You can escalate Your complaint to the UK Information Commissioner's office at (https://ico.org.uk/)